Waipahu, Hawaii - The University of the Sciences fell 12-0 in the final game of the five-game series against the Sharks of Hawaii Pacific. The Devils collected four hits without committing an error on the day. Nick Amicon came up two hits for USciences, with two singles down the line in left in the second and the fifth innings.
- T.J. Dezzi reached safely in two of three at-bats, including a leadoff triple to start the game and a walk in the seventh.
- Christian DeLuca singled to center in the second inning, before earning a walk in the seventh.
From The Mound
- Mack Gill threw 1 2/3 in his collegiate debut, allowing four hits along with a strikeout.
- Matt Roland appeared for 3 1/3, allowing three hits and three earned runs with a strikeout.
- Ryan Johnson faced 10 batters in two innings, allowing two runs on five hits.
- Chris Kelly tossed the final inning, allowing one earned run on two hits.
- The Devils return to action when they host LeMoyn for a doubleheader on Saturday, Feb. 25 from Father Judge High School Field starting at 12 PM.