Philadelphia, Pa. - In a rescheduled and relocated game, the Devils baseball team took on the Bears of Bloomfield College in a doubleheader from the Maplezone Sports Institute. Pat Hiester brought the Devils back to 3-3 in the bottom of the fourth in game one, sending a three-run homer deep over the leftfield fence. The Bears broke the tie in the top of the ninth, plating the lone run before holding the Devils scoreless for the final three outs. Bouncing back after the tough 4-3 loss in the first nine-inning game. Game two was set for seven innings, as the Devils held the Bears scoreless through seven before three Bloomfield runners crossed in the top of the eighth. USciences matched Bloomfield in the hits column at seven through game two.
- Christian DeLuca made his way on base twice with a hit and a walk, along with a run scored.
- Mike Pollastrelli come across on the Hiester home run, after a single in the third inning.
- T.J. Dezzi went for two singles on the afternoon in four at-bats.
- Mike Pollastrelli had the Devils only extra-base hit in the game while reaching on a fielder's choice in a threatening bottom of the eighth for the Devils.
- Ryan Scholey loaded the bases in the bottom of the eighth with a single to left.
From The Mound
- Reilly Degen threw 8 1/3 innings, allowing 10 hits to 33 batters faced with four strikeouts.
- Kris Morgenweck put in seven innings of work in game two, giving up six hits to 28 batters faced, fanning six.
- Ryan Johnson made an appearance in the final inning of both games giving up two hits and striking out two, against seven batters faced on the day.