Nyack, N.Y. - The Univesity of the Sciences baseball traveled up to New York to take on the Warriors of Nyack College in a CACC doubleheader. The Devils held off the Warriors for seven innings of the first nine inning game, giving up three run's in the eighth and falling 3-0 in the game one. After Nyack posted three runs in the first inning of game two, the Devils posted a two run rally in the sixth inning before falling short of the comeback win. Justin Skinner and Derek DeMaria each knocked a run in for the Devils on the afternoon, as DeMaria went 2 for 3 on the day.
- Ryan Scholey earned both of the Devils hits in the first game going 2 for 4.
- Adam Reed drew the only walk against the Warriors.
- Skinner went 1 for 3 with an RBI single to right center, scoring Scholey.
- DeMaria brought in Hiester while reaching on a fielders choice.
- Mike Pollastrelli added a hit and a walk in two at bats.
From The Mound
- Reilly degen got the start in game one going 7 2/3 innings, giving up seven hits and three runs with three strikeouts, making way for Ryan Johnson to record the final out.
- Kris Morgenweck got the nod in game two, going five full innings with three hits, three runs and three stikeouts.
- The Devils will be back in action on Monday, April 3 from Richie Ashburn Field in a CACC doubleheader set to begin at 1PM.