Philadelphia, Pa. - The University of the Sciences baseball team took two wins in their final home series of the season from Ashburn Field, hosting WilmU in an out of conference doubleheader. The Devils took game one 9-4 over the Wildcats, before making a comeback win in the late game for a 5-4 victory. USciences jumped out to an early game one lead, posting two runs in the first inning, Matt Miniconzi knocked in Ryan Scholey and Mike Pollastrelli on his first hit of the day with double to right center. Tallying 12 hits with five of them going for extra-bases in game one. The Devils added five hits in game two, with two doubles. After two hits and two runs batted in and a run scored in the first game, Miniconzi scorched his 100th hit as a Devil up the middle in game two, adding a walk and an RBI to his final game total.
- Christian DeLuca tallied two hits in four plate appearances, adding three RBIs.
- Pat Hiester went 2 for 4 with an RBI.
- T.J. Dezzi knocked in two runs with two hits, along with a run scored.
- DeLuca added a double, two runs and a run batted in.
- Scholey doubled, drew a walk and batted a run in and scored.
From The Mound
- Kris Morgenweck got his fifth win of the season, throwing all seven innings, allwowing seven hits and striking out three.
- Matt Roland started game one, going 3 1/3 innings, with three hits allowed, making way for Eric Stratoti to make two outs, giving up a hit and striking out one.
- Ryan Johnson got the game two win with four hits allowed and a strikeout.
- Chris Geraci came on for the save in the final inning.
- The Devils will be back in action in their final two games of the season from the road taking on Concordia in a doubleheader starting at 12PM on Saturday, April 29.