Indiana, Pa. - The University of the Sciences men's basketball team closed out their weekend road trip against host Indiana (Pa.) University, falling to the Crimson Hawks 76-50. The Devils finished with three players scoring in double digits, while once again being led by Will Gregorits who finished with 17 points and eight rebounds. The Devils improved their shooting percentage over the ball game, converting on 9 of 21 through the final 20 minutes for a 42.9 shooting percentage.
- Jon McGill added 10 points with four rebounds and four assists and a steal on the night.
- Beni Toure added 10 points for the Devils off the bench with six rebounds and an assist.
- Brendan Crawford tallied six points with four rebounds and an assist and a steal.
- The Devils pulled down 35 rebounds on the night compared to the Crimson Hawks 33.
- 12 different Devils saw action on the evening, with seven players working their way into the scoring column.
- The Devils shot 38 percent from the field on the night, knocking down 17 of 44.
- The Devils will be back in action from the road on Tuesday, Nov. 29 when they take on the Lions of Lincoln Universtiy at 7PM.