Chester County, Pa. - The University of the Sciences men's basketball team traveled to Lincoln (Pa.) University on Tuesday night, as the Devils held a lead for a majority of the game it was the home team that ended up with the win 59-54. Though the Devils could not find the win on the evening, they did manage to lead the Lions in most statistical categories, including field goal percentage, rebounds, and three-point percentage. It was Will Gregorits leading the way on the for the Devils with 22 points, while hauling in six rebounds.
- After leading the Devils with 10 points in the first half, Jon McGill finished with 13 total, four rebounds and four assists.
- Brendan Crawford led the Devils in rebounding with eight boards, including six on the definsive end, while putting up five points.
- JJ Melchior added eight points, with an rebound and an assist, going two of four from the field.
- Tanner Kerr hauled in seven rebounds, while dishing out four assists to go along with his four points.
- The Devils knocked down 23 of 49 shots from the field for a 46.9 field goal percentage.
- USciences led the Lions in three-point percentage on the evening at 40 percent.
- Cleaning up on the glass, the Devils pulled down 37 rebounds to the Lions 29, including 29 defensive boards to the oppositions 20.
- The Devils will be back in action from the road on Thursday, Dec. 1 when they take on Central Atlantic Collegiate Conference rival PhilaU at 8PM.