Philadelphia, Pa. - The University of the Sciences men's basketball team traveled to Central Atlantic Collegiate Conference rival Philadelphia University, dropping the road contest to the Rams 87-40. The Devils went into the break trailing the Rams 36-19, shooting 50 percent from deep range. Will Gregorits finished with six points, three rounds, and two assists in the first half. Bryan Okolo and Jon McGill each added five points, with a rebound through the first twenty minutes of action. The Devils move to 1-8 on the season and 0-2 in the CACC.
- Gregorits finished with 14 total points, pulling down six rebounds with three assists.
- McGill posted seven points with two rebounds and a steal.
- Brendan Crawford tallied four rebounds and four points with an assist.
- Tanner Kerr provided three points and five rebounds off the bench for the Devils.
- The Devils hauled in 25 rebounds on the night with 13 coming on the defensive end and 12 coming on the offensive end of the floor.
- USciences added 22 points to their total coming in the paint, with six points coming off of six PhilaU turnovers.
- It was a 33 percent shooting night from the field for the Devils, knocking down 16 of 49, and 2 of 8 from beyond the arc.
- The Devils return to action on Saturday, Dec. 3 when they travel to Georgian Court for a CACC showdown against the Lions at 3PM.