Philadelphia, Pa. - The University of the Sciences men's basketball team defeated the Wilmington University Wildcats on Tuesday evening 91-80 from Bobby Morgan Arena, snapping their nine-game skid while picking up the all important first CACC win of the season. The Devils finished with four players scoring in double figures on the night, as they were led by Will Gregorits who posted his second double-double of the season, finishing with 31 points, with 16 rebounds, four assists, and a steal. Gregorits achieved his second double-double before the half with 20 points and 10 rebounds. The Devils posted their highest shooting marks of the season, besting the Wildcats in field goal percentage, three-point percentage, and free throw percentage. The Devils improve to 2-9 overall on the season and 1-3 in the CACC.
- Brendan Crawford tallied a career-high 19 points, going six of seven from the field, pulling down six rebounds with two assists, and a blocked shot.
- Jon McGill added 18, shooting four of eight from beyond the arc and two of two from the line. McGill hauled in seven rebounds, with four assists, and two steals.
- Bryan Okolo added 16 points with a team-high six assists, along with four rebounds and three steals.
- The Devils doubled up the Wildcats on the boards, pulling down 44 rebounds to Wilmington's 22.
- Shooting 58 percent from the field and 50 percent from the arc, USciences knocked down 33 of 57 shots on the evening and 9 of 18 from deep range.
- USciences was able to score 18 points of 11 WilmU turnovers.
- The Devils will be back in action from Bobby Morgan Arena on Saturday, Dec. 10 when they host another CACC rival in Holy Family at 3PM.