Philadelphia, Pa. - The University of the Sciences men's basketball team was unable to fend off the Tigers of Holy Family at Bobby Morgan Arena on Saturday afternoon, falling by a final score of 76-57. The Devils finished with two players scoring in double digits, while this time being led by senior Jon McGill who finished with 17 points and five rebounds while adding two assists, three blocks, and a steal. The Devils improved their shooting percentage over the ball game, converting on just 29 percent of their shots in the first half to making 11 of 28 for a 39.3 field goal percentage.
- Will Gregorits added 13 points to the Devils total, with seven coming from the foul line. Gregorits pulled in a team-leading eight rebounds while dishing out two assists.
- Bryan Okolo tacked on five points, knocking down 2 of 5 from the field while hauling in four rebounds with two assists and a steal.
- Brandon Hathaway and Danny Kelly led the bench with three points each, as Hathaway knocked down his lone attempt from beyond the arc and Kelly went one of three from the field.
- The Devils pulled down 41 rebounds on the night compared to the Tigers 39.
- 12 different Devils saw action on the evening, with each player working their way into the scoring column.
- The Devils shot 34 percent from the field on the night, knocking down 19 of 55.
- USciences gave up 32 points off 19 turnovers while scoring only eight points off of nine Holy Family miscues.
- The Devils will be back in action on Monday, Dec. 19 when they hit the road to take on Chestnut Hill at 8PM.