Philadelphia, Pa. - The University of the Sciences men's basketball team picked up a significant win over CACC rival Chestnut Hill on the road, routing the Griffins by a final score of 83-65. For the second straight game, all available Devils recorded minutes, as four players posted double figures on the evening. The Devils were led by senior Jon McGill, putting up 24 points with seven rebounds and three assists. Will Gregorits posted his third double-double of the season, tallying 15 points and 11 rebounds, along with seven assists and a blocked shot. The Griffins started the scoring before trading back-to-back baskets with the Devils over the next five minutes, but the Devils would push their lead to nine at the half before going up as many as 24 over the final 20 minutes. With this win, the Devils improve to 3-10 on the season and 2-4 in the CACC.
- Bryan Okolo added 16 points while pulling in six rebounds with three steals and three assists.
- Beni Toure put up 12 points off the bench for the Devils, reeling in six rebounds, coming up with two steal and two blocked shots, along with three assists.
- The Devils were helped by Flo Da-Silva and Brendan Crawford who each posted six points and four rebounds. Da-Silva added a team-leading five steals on the defensive end along with five assists after missing the last eight games due to injury.
- It was a season-high 58 percent shooting effort from the field for the Devils, knocking down 36 of 62 from the field, and 6 of 15 from beyond the arc.
- The Devils hauled in 40 rebounds compared to the Griffins 27 on the night.
- USciences tallied 46 of their total points coming in the paint, with 22 points coming off of 15 Chestnut Hill turnovers.
- The Devils will be back in action from Bobby Morgan Arena on Thursday, Dec. 29 against St. Thomas Aquinas at 7 PM to close out the 2016 portion of the season.