Philadelphia, Pa. - The University of the Sciences men's basketball team toppled the Bears of Bloomfield 73-60 at Bobby Morgan Arena on Saturday afternoon. The Devils finished with five players five players in double figures, including Will Gregorits recording his first career back-to-back double-double and fifth of the season, posting 16 points and 13 rebounds, along with three assists. Jon McGill added 16 points of his own, going 6 of 12 from the field and three of six from beyond the arc, along with nine rebounds to go along with his assist and block. The scoreboard saw the lead change twice, as the Devils were ahead by as many as 13 points during the second half. This win takes the Devils to 5-11 and 3-5 in the Central Atlantic Collegiate Conference.
- Bryan Okolo put up 11 points, going four of nine from the field two for two from the charity stripe, with three rebounds, two steals, and two assists.
- Flo Da-Silva posted a career-high 11 assists with nine rebounds, to go along with three steals and seven points.
- Brendan Crawford provided 10 points with five rebounds
- Beni Toure added 10 points off the bench for the Devils, going four of seven from the field and two for two from the free-throw line.
- It was a 44 percent shooting effort from the field for the Devils, knocking down 28 of 63 from the field, and 5 of 13 from beyond the arc.
- The Devils hauled in 48 rebounds compared to the Bears 28 on the night.
- USciences tallied 17 of their total points coming in the paint, with 19 points coming off of 12 Bloomfield turnovers.
- The Devils will host Concordia in a CACC showdown on Tuesday, Jan. 10 from Bobby Morgan Arena at 8PM.