Philadelphia, Pa. - The University of the Sciences men's basketball team picked up their second straight win, defeating Concordia 75-59 Tuesday night at Bobby Morgan Arena. Jumping out to an early 10-0 run, the Clippers would come back to within one before the 12th minute of the half. Though the Devils would extend their lead to 37-32 by the break and go on to outscore Concordia 38-27 down the backstretch. The Devils finished with four players scoring in double figures on the evening. Leading the scoring charge was Will Gregorits, recording 19 points going 9 of 18 from the field, with 12 rebounds and seven assists. The Devils improve to 6-11 on the season and 4-5 in the Central Atlantic Collegiate Conference.
- Jon McGill added 16 points, hauling in six rebounds, coming up with two steals and serving up an assist.
- Flo Da-Silva provided 13 points with five rebounds, three steals, two assists and a block.
- Brendan Crawford tallied 12 points with five rebounds and an assist.
- Beni Toure logged six points off the bench, going three of six from the field, hauling in eight rebounds, along with two blocks and an assist.
- The Devils pulled down 46 total rebounds on the night, with 32 coming at the defensive end of the floor and 14 on the offensive end.
- It was a 47.2 percent shooting effort from the field for the Devils, knocking down 34 of 72.
- USciences was able to take advantage of 13 Concordia turnovers, leading to 15 points.
- The Devils will hit the road to take on Post Saturday, Jan. 14 at 3PM in a CACC showdown.