Waterbury, Conn. - The University of the Sciences men's basketball closed out the Eagles on the road 71-69, as Jon McGill and Flo Da-Silva connected on a lobbed inbound pass with under a second left to give the Devils the lead. The two teams would go into the half knotted at 38-38, as the Devils held Post to 47 percent shooting through the first 20 minutes compared to USciences 53 percent. Brendan Crawford finished with a team-leading 17 points, going seven of 10 from the field, coming down with eight rebounds and four assists. USciences finished with four players scoring in double figures on the afternoon. The Devils have picked up their third straight win, improving to 7-11 on the season and 5-5 in the CACC.
- Da-Silva finished with 14 points on the day, with 10 of those coming in the second half, adding two rebounds, four assists, three steals and a block.
- Will Gregorits posted 12 points, along with eight rebounds and six assists.
- Jon McGill picked up his only assist at a big moment in the game, connecting with Da-Silva in the final seconds. McGill would post 11 points, along with three rebounds to go along with his assist.
- Bryan Okolo scored nine points, all coming from beyond the arc going three of five on three-point attempts, along with five rebounds, four steals, and two assists.
- It was a 51 percent shooting effort from the field for the Devils, knocking down 29 of 56 from the field, and 6 of 10 from beyond the arc.
- The Devils hauled in 32 rebounds on the afternoon with 25 coming at the defensive end of the floor and seven on the offensive side of the glass.
- USciences tallied 10 of their points coming off of 10 Post turnovers.
- The scoreboard saw the lead change as many times as 11, as the Devils led by eight points.
- The Devils will be back in action from the road on Tuesday, Jan. 17 when they travel to CACC rival WilmU for an 8PM contest.