Newark, Del. - The University of the Sciences men's basketball team was unable to complete the series sweep over Wilmington University, falling to the Wildcats on the road, 79-70. As the Wildcats jumped out to an early lead from the opening tip, the Devils were able to bring the game back to within two points before going into the intermission down 37-28. The Devils finished with three players scoring in double figures. Brendan Crawford led the scoring effort for the Devils, going 8 of 14 from the field, pulling down six rebound, and serving up three assists. USciences goes to 7-12 on the season and 5-6 in the Central Atlantic Collegiate Conference.
- Will Gregorits recorded his sixth double-double of the season with 15 points and 13 rebounds, adding four assists and a steal.
- Jon McGill added 15 points with five boards and five assists while coming up with three steals.
- Bryan Okolo tallied nine points with two assists, two steals, and a rebound.
- JJ Melchior provided seven points off the bench, going three of seven from the field.
- The Devils grabbed 34 rebounds on the evening with 23 coming at the defensive end and 11 coming on the offensive end of the floor.
- USciences hit 42 percent of their shots for the night from the field, knocking down 28 of 66.
- The Devils added 20 points off of 15 Wilmington turnovers.
- The Devils will be back in action a week from today when they host CACC rival Georgian Court from Bobby Morgan Arena at 8PM.