Philadelphia, Pa. - The University of the Sciences men's basketball team got back on the winning track, taking down the Georgian Court Lions, 68-58. The Devils jumped out to an early 46-28 lead, shooting 58 percent from the field. Leading the scoring effort with 21 points was Will Gregorits, going 9 of 10 from the field and converting on all three attempts to the free throw line. The Devils ended the game with three players scoring in double figures. As Gregorits finished the night with six rebounds, two assists, and a steal to add to his line. USciences improves to 8-12 on the season and 6-6 in the Central Atlantic Collegiate Conference.
- Jon McGill added 10 of his 14 points in the first half, shooting 6 of 13 from the field while reeling in a team-leading nine rebounds, serving up four assists, and blocking three shots.
- Brendan Crawford tallied 10 points going six for six from the line, with six boards.
- Beni Toure provided seven points off the bench for the Devils, with three rebounds, and an assist and a steal.
- The Devils grabbed 40 rebounds to the Lions 30, with 23 of the Devils boards coming at the defensive end and 17 coming on the offensive end of the floor.
- USciences connected on 39 percent of their shots on the evening from the field, knocking down 25 of 64.
- The Devils added 15 points off of 12 Georgian Court turnovers.
- The Devils will be back in action Saturday, Jan. 28 from the road battling CACC rival Caldwell at 3PM.