Caldwell, N.J. - The University of the Sciences men's basketball blows past the Cougars of Caldwell University 69-52, picking up a pivotal CACC road win. After maintaining a 34-21 lead after the break and shooting 46 percent from the field, converting on five of seven from deep range. It was a career day for senior Jon McGill posting his highest numbers in scoring and rebound. McGill finished with a team-leading 26 points, knocking down 9 of his 14 attempts and six of eight from beyond the arc while pulling down a team-high 11 rebounds. The Devils improve to 9-12 on the season and 7-6 in the CACC.
- Will Gregorits added 16 points, pulling down seven rebounds, dishing out five assists, and coming up with a steal.
- Bryan Okolo posted a 13 point effort on the afternoon, shooting five of nine from the field, and converting on three of five attempts from beyond the arc. Okolo added four rebounds and four assists to his total.
- Beni Toure added eight points and eight rebounds off the bench for the Devils.
- It was a 46 percent shooting effort from the field for the Devils, knocking down 25 of 54 from the field, and 9 of 13 from beyond the arc.
- The Devils hauled in 43 rebounds compared to the Cougars 36 on the day.
- USciences recorded 24 of their total points in the paint, with 10 points coming off of 11 Caldwell turnovers.
- The Devils will be back on Wednesday, Feb. 2 when they travel to Holy Family for an 8PM contest.