Philadelphia, Pa. - The University of the Sciences men's basketball team dropped a hard-fought road contest 89-84 to the Tigers of Holy Family. As the two teams went into the intermission knotted up at 42-42. Will Gregorits became the newest member of the 1,000 point club, coming into the game needing seven points on the day and posting eight points with five boards and three assists through the first twenty minutes. Gregorits would go on to earn his seventh double-double of the season with 13 points and 11 rebounds, along with five assists. The Devils finished with four players scoring in double figures on the night. This game moves the Devils to 9-13 and 7-7 in the CACC as each team will look to be fighting for that fourth playoff spot as the final week's approach.
- Flo Da-Silva led the Devils scoring effort with 24 points on 8 of 12 shooting from the field, along wth seven steals, five assists, and four rebounds.
- Jon McGill added 14 points with three rebounds, three assists, and two steals.
- Beni Toure provided 12 points off the bench for the Devils, hauling in five rebounds and serving up two assists.
- The Devils grabbed 38 rebounds to the Tigers 35 on the evening, with 27 coming at the defensive end and 11 coming on the offensive end of the floor.
- USciences converted on 52 percent of their shots for the night from the field, knocking down 33 of 63, and 15 of 23 from the charity stripe.
- The Devils added 20 points off of 16 Holy Family turnovers.
- The Devils will return to action at home on Saturday, Feb. 4 when they host CACC rival Felician from Bobby Morgan Arena at 3:30 PM. The University of the Sciences Athletic Department will also be inducting the Hall of Fame class immediately following the women's game.