Philadelphia, Pa. - The University of the Sciences had much to celebrate on Saturday afternoon, as the men's basketball team cruised to a 67-52 win over CACC rival Felician at Bobby Morgan Arena. Before the game got underway, the Devils athletic department celebrated the playing careers of four former student-athletes, Steve Burman, Kim Koschineg, Ken Kondracki, and Howard "Howie" Lanier by welcoming them into the University of the Sciences Devils Athletics Hall of Fame. These former student-athletes exemplified the true meaning of being a Devil both on and off the playing surface, whether that be through their individual statistics or their efforts to better the players around them. As the game tipped off the Devils took an early lead, shooting 50 percent from the field, before going into the half with a 36-23 lead. Senior Jon McGill led the Devils with 24 points, posting 16 in the first half, shooting 10 of 21 from the field, while converting on four of nine from deep range. McGill hauled in eight rebounds with three steals, along with two assists and two blocks. The Devils improve to 10-13 on the season and 8-7 in the CACC.
- Will Gregorits added 12 points, going 5 of 10 from the field, pulling down five rebounds with four assists.
- Brendan Crawford tallied 11 points on five of seven shooting, reeling in seven boards, with three assists and a steal.
- Flo Da-Silva recorded eight rebounds and seven assists while coming up with two steals to go along with six points.
- The Devils pulled down 39 rebounds on the night compared to the Golden Falcons 23.
- The Devils shot 45 percent from the field on the day, knocking down 28 of 61 attempts.
- USciences scored 11 points off 12 Felician turnovers.
- The Devils are back in action at Bobby Morgan Arena to "white out" CACC foe PhilaU at 8PM on Tuesday, Feb. 7.