Philadelphia, Pa. - The University of the Sciences men's basketball team lost a tough contest to CACC foe Philadelphia University 71-57 on Tuesday night at Bobby Morgan Arena. The Devils finished with four players posting double figures in the scoring column. As the Devils went into the half trailing 37-33, Bryan Okolo contributed eight of the Devils first 15 points. Okolo would finish the evening leading the Devils in scoring going five of five from the field and three for three from beyond the arc in the first half; adding three rebounds two assists and a block to his final total. The Devils go to 10-14 on the season and 8-8 in the CACC.
- Beni Toure added 12 points off the bench for the Devils, pulling down two rebounds along with an assist.
- Will Gregorits tallied 10 points with eight rebounds, serving up four assists, along with a steal.
- Jon McGill knocked down four of eight shots from the field and two of three from beyond the arc for 10 points, hauling in two rebounds with an assist.
- The Devils grabbed 30 rebounds with 20 coming at the defensive end and 10 coming on the offensive end of the floor.
- USciences converted on 38 percent of their shots for the night from the field, knocking down 24 of 63, and 5 of 10 from deep range.
- The Devils added 11 points off of 7 PhilaU turnovers.
- The Devils return to action on Saturday, Feb. 11 at 3PM when they host CACC opponent Nyack from Bobby Morgan Arena.