Philadelphia, Pa. - The University of the Sciences men's basketball team routed the Nyack Warriors 72-57 at Bobby Morgan Arena on Saturday afternoon. All five remaining reserves logged minutes, as the Devils were able to work with a depleted roster coming down the backstretch of the season. USciences finished with four players scoring in double figures. Jon McGill led the scoring effort posting 16 points on 5 of 11 shooting, reeling in nine rebounds, and coming up with two steals, and dishing out two assists. The Devils shot 54 percent from the field through the first half, taking a 37-23 lead into the intermission. USciences improves to 11-14 on the season and 9-8 in the CACC.
- Bryan Okolo tallied 15 points going five of eight from the field and four of seven from deep range while tracking down three rebounds with three assists, a steal, and a block.
- Beni Toure cleaned up on the offensive glass where he grabbed seven of his nine rebounds of the afternoon, adding to his 13 points, along with an assist and a steal.
- Flo Da-Silva logged 12 points on five of nine shooting from the field, tallying three steals, and two assists.
- The Devils pulled down 29 total rebounds on the night, with 15 coming at the defensive end of the floor and 14 on the offensive end.
- The Devils shot 50 percent from the field on the afternoon, knocking down 27 of 53.
- USciences was able to take advantage of 17 Nyack turnovers, leading to 19 points.
- The Devils hit the road to take on Goldey-Beacom in their final CACC road contest at 8 PM on Wednesday, Feb. 15.