Wilmington, Del. - The University of the Sciences men's basketball team picked up another much-needed win, holding on to overtake Goldey-Beacom 74-73 in the final seconds from the road. The Devils trailed the Lightning 45-37 at the half while shooting 60 percent from the field through the first 20-minutes. Finishing with four players scoring in double digits, the Devils were led by Jon McGill posting 21 points on 8 of 14 shooting with three rebounds and three assists. Surging back through the second half the Devils would go on to outscore Goldey-Beacom 37-28 over the second half. This win takes the Devils to 12-14 on the season and 10-8 in the CACC.
- Bryan Okolo tallied 18 points on 6 of 12 shooting from the field, hauling in seven rebounds with five assists.
- Beni Toure posted 15 points with seven rebounds, two blocked shots, two steals, and three assists.
- Will Gregorits added 13 points, going six for nine from the field, tracking down four rebounds, and dishing out six assists.
- It was a 58 percent shooting effort from the field for the Devils, knocking down 28 of 48 from the field, and 6 of 12 from beyond the arc.
- The Devils hauled in 27 rebounds on the evening with 19 coming at the defensive end of the floor and eight on the offensive glass.
- USciences tallied 17 of their points coming off of 12 Goldey-Beacom turnovers.
- The Devils logged 12 second-chance points with 32 points coming in the paint.