Philadelphia, Pa. - The University of the Sciences softball team dropped two games on the road, across town at Philadelphia University. The Rams took the first game by a final score of 7-0, falling in game two 6-1. The Devils collected 11 hits in the series with seven coming in the late game. Ashley Lewis cracked two hits in four plate appearances with a stolen base in game one, adding another single and stolen base in game two. Madison LaPLante went 3 for 3 along with two doubles, a walk and the Devils lone RBI in the seventh inning of game two.
- Harris went 1 for 3 with a run scored.
- Kaytlyn Gaynor reached on a double, going 1 for 3.
- Lewis and Brooke Chisholm each added a hit.
From The Mound
- Colburn pitched all six innings in game one, giving up 10 hits and three runs.
- Kaitlyn Gaynor went the complete game, allowing 11 hits, four runs and striking out three.
- The Devils will be back in action for their third road series in a four days traveling to Goldey-Beacom Thursday, April 6 in a CACC doubleheader set for 3PM.