Philadelphia, Pa. - The University of the Sciences cross country teams hosted their annual Devils Alumni Meet yesterday at the Belmont Plateau during the Jack Saint Clair Memorial. With a gathering of Devils runners from past USciences teams, this week the Devils celebrated a second place women's team finish. The men's team earned a 13th place finish respectively amongst the field of 19.
- Freshman Elizabeth Sauers picked up a fifth place finish, coming in at a time of 25:01.
- Sophomore Regan Asay was the second Devils finisher, in a time of 26:19.
- Jessica Fraone and Oliva DeLorenzo were within seconds of each other, as Fraone crossed the line at 26:40, and DeLorenzo stopped the clock at 26:49.
- Junior Bridget Houghton was the final Devils points scorer crossing the finish line in a time of 27:45.
- The Devils women's team finished nearly a full minute ahead of CACC rival Georgian Court (130:11), with a final team time of 128:46.
- Senior Tim Storino led the Devils for the second week in a row, with a final time of 31:08.
- David Wilds and Scott Jacobs pushed each other across the line, as Wilds finished in a time of 34:27 and Jacobs crossed in a time of 34:28.
- Eric Miekley finished with a time of 37:23.
- Eric Stratoti just missed the top 100 in the field of 150 strong, crossing the line in a time of 38:28.